Where are you located?
When can I come see your products?
- We are located in Teutopolis, Illinois. From Effingham come into Teutopolis on
Route 40. Go North onto Green Street. Take the first left onto Walnut Street. We
are the 2nd house on your left and the address is 203 West Walnut Street. The
pink trailer is usually parked in the driveway so you will know you are in the
What is the best way to reach you?
What are your hours?
- Consultations are by appointment only and are held every week on Thursdays and one Saturday per month. Please contact us via email or phone to set up a date and time for your consultation.
How soon do we need to book your services for decorations and rentals?
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. to Noon (Drop off hours for rental items)
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; 8:00 a.m. to Noon (Pick up hours for rental items)
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to Noon
- Sunday - Closed
What should I bring to a consultation?
- At your earliest convenience!
How soon do we need to contact you for wedding invitations?
- Please bring color swatches and any pictures depicting what you envision for your
wedding. Also, feel free to bring a friend, bridesmaid, or mother… anyone whose
opinion you value!
- 6 months prior to the wedding date is the ideal time to discuss invitations. Great
questions to think about prior to your invitation consultation include:
Do you require a deposit?
- Do I want to include a response card? With envelope or postcard style?
- How many invitations will I need (you are ordering one invitation per
household so your number of invitations is not the same as your guest list).
- What budgeted amount do you have set aside for invitations and postage?
- How will you compose the main portion of the invitation? Will your
parent’s names be listed on the invitation and/or the groom’s parent’s
names? How do they wish for their names to be listed?
What if one of my guests ruins one of your tablecloths?
- Yes, we require a deposit to hold our products for your wedding date. We request
that you pay 50% down and then we will send you an invoice for the balance due
after the wedding. The deposit is non-refundable.
- If the tablecloth is soiled or stained beyond what a standard washing machine
will remedy, we will bill you for either a cleaning fee (to have the tablecloth
professionally dry-cleaned) or a replacement fee (if the tablecloth is not
What if I change my mind about what I want after we have paid the deposit?
- The cleaning/replacement fees apply to all inventory that is damaged beyond
normal cleaning abilities.
Do you have table runners in my wedding color?
- No problem! As long as the items you want are still available for your date, then
they are yours! The deposit will go towards the new items you chose.
How far do you travel to wedding sites?
- We have a large inventory of both table runners and overlays. We will try our best
to match your color and potentially can add it to our inventory if we do not carry
- We have no limit to how far we will travel. Our travel fees are $2.00 per mile and
that will be added to your final bill. To date, we have worked in over twenty-two
Central Illinois venues.
What they said...
Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true! It was everything we wanted and much, much more! We could not have done it without you and are forever grateful. You have a real gift!
– Alisha & Clint
Thank You!! Wonderful job… you were a pleasure to work with!
– Amy (Mother of the Bride)
Billi and Staff – Thank you very much for making our wedding beautiful… your service made our day stress free. Thanks again and we will highly recommend you to friends and family!
– Danielle & Trevor
Thank you so much for everything! The decorations were everything I dreamed of and I couldn't have been happier with your services. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends!
– Katy & Kyle
Once again, thanks for all your assistance throughout the process – the wedding was gorgeous.
– Kelly & Michael
I just wanted to say, "thank you" for the beautiful job you did for the entrance and the dance floor at the K.C. Hall. And, thank you for your suggestions and advice. It was amazing and we received many compliments!
– Rose (Mother of the Bride)
Thank you so much for creating the beautiful décor at our wedding. Everything looked amazing!
– Lynn & Dan
Thank you so much for all the help leading up to the big day!
– Brooke & Derreck
We would like to thank you for helping us plan our wedding. It was perfect! We wish you the best!
– Marie & Bobby
I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job on the backdrop for the wedding reception. It looked amazing and exactly what I wanted!! Everyone was complimenting it. Thank you!!!
– Margaret & Jeremy
I just want to send a quick thank you about our invitations. We are getting SO MANY compliments on them!
– Melanie & Joseph
Thanks again. Everything was perfect and we are still getting compliments! Your girls were fantastic.
– Barb (mother-of-bride)
Thank you for all your help with our wedding! You made it look so elegant!
– Kim & Matt
Thanks so much for your help with the reception! Not only did it turn out exactly like I envisioned, but I had a lot of compliments on how nice it was!
– Carrie & Ken
Thank you so much for everything you did. I couldn't have done it without you!
– Jessica & Joe
Thank you! The wedding was beautiful and I could not have been able to do that without your help.
– Tonya & Derek
Thanks for all your help. You definitely made me less stressed! You were wonderful!
– Robin & Adam
You did a wonderful job! The hall looked exactly like I had envisioned!
– Jeanna & Levi
Thank you again so very much for helping me the night of our wedding.
I really don't know how I could have ever done it without you. I so appreciated your attention to the details
Thanks again for everything.
– Michelle & Rob